Berroco Eden Crochet Blanket PROJECT
Eden is a lacy throw worked in a simple one row chevron lace repeat. Have fun mixing the colors of Berroco Remix Light to make a special throw of your own! The stitch pattern is both charted and has written instructions.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find the garments made with it become some of your favourites (you know, the one you wear over and over and over again, until you get tired of the colour so you make another in a new colour ... etc). It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres.
It's great for people who are allergic to wool, and light enough for perfect for people whose bodies run warm and wearing a knit is more about dressing and less about warmth. It's popularity also stems from it's INCREDIBLE yardage - it's a DK weight yarn that comes in a 100g/400m skein (for those of you who don't live in a yarn store, that's like a bonus 150m to 200m). Remix Light is great for sweaters, tanks, tees, blankets, socks, scarves, shawls, bags, etc. It's great for everyone: babies, kids, adults.
- Full Size (Blanket): Approximately 47" / 119.5 cm wide x 60" / 152.5 cm long
- Half Size (Stole): Approximately 23" / 69 cm wide x 60" / 152.5 cm long
Gauge: 1 pattern repeat = 2¼" / 5.5 cm; 8 rows = 4" / 10 cm in Lace PatternMaterials
- Berroco Remix Light: 7 balls total: 3 balls in the main colour (MC), and 2 balls each is contrast colour 1 (C1) and contrast colour 2 (C2). Shown in MC 6927 Old Jeans, C1 6922 Buttercup, C2 6901 Birch.
4mm(G) crochet hook
- split ring stitch markers (optional but very handy)
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
Share this item: