Fall Bluff Pullover Project
Here’s a step-by-step video tutorial + free pattern PDF showing you exactly how to knit a simple top-down raglan sweater. This easy pullover sweater is a project for the beginner knitter and fun for the more advanced knitter. The chunky yarn and larger needles make this quick and fun so you can cozy up in this oversized knit sweater in no time. Feel free to change up the colors or use this as a foundational design to build something more unique off of. If you’ve always wanted to knit a sweater, now is the time! Click the link in the video description to download the free PDF.
- Finished bust: 37 (40, 43, 46.5, 49.5, 53, 56, 59) in/93.5 (101.5, 109.5, 118, 126, 134, 142, 150.5) cm.
- The sweater is intended to have about 6-10 in/15-25.5 cm of positive ease so pick a size that will provide the intended ease or adjust to your desired ease. For example, if you have a 36 in/91.5 cm bust, a size 3 would be ideal for about 7 in/18 cm of ease.
- Feel free to adjust body length and armhole depth as desired.
Drops Andes: approximately 6(6, 7, 7, 7, 8, 8, 8) balls (see finished projects)
- Drops Wish: approximately 8(8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, 10) balls (see finished projects)
9mm/US13 – 36″ circular needles (or 40")
- 9mm/US13 – 24″ circular needles
- 9mm/US13 – 16″ circular needles or 9mm/US13 double-pointed needles
- Jumbo locking stitch markers
Jumbo Tapestry Needle
FREE pattern, Instructions & Tutorials
Share this item: