Hillside Cardigan Project
Everyone needs a classic V-Neck cardigan to complete the wardrobe. This simple top-down raglan cardigan has a simple V-neck with gorgeous wood buttons. You can wear it open with your favorite tee underneath or wear it as a pullover on its own. The Hillside cardigan is knit with chunky yarn and larger needles so it knits up quite quickly. It’s great for beginner knitters and fun for the more advanced as well.
- finished bust: 33.5 (37.5, 41.5, 45.5, 49.5, 53.5) in/84.5 (95, 105, 115, 125.5, 135.5) cm.
- The cardigan is intended to have about 3-6 in/7.5-15 cm of positive ease so pick a size that will provide the intended ease or adjust to your desired ease. For example, if you have a 38 in/96.5 cm bust, a size 3 would be ideal for about 3.5 in/9 cm of ease.
- Feel free to adjust body length and armhole depth as desired. You can try on the cardigan as you go.
Drops Andes: approximately 7(8, 9, 10, 10, 10) balls
- Drops Wish: approximately 9(10, 11, 11, 12, 12) balls
9mm/US13 – 36″ circular needles or longer
- 9mm/US13 – 16″ circular needles or 9mm/US13 double-pointed needles
- Jumbo locking stitch markers
Jumbo Tapestry Needle
FREE pattern, Instructions & Tutorials
Share this item: