Berroco Fairlee Socks PROJECT
There's really nothing better than a cozy and stylish pair of slipper socks. Using two colors of Berroco Vintage DK, these socks are worked from the toe up and feature a clever colorwork pattern. For some fun striping inspiration check out Keel (pictured in grey and red)
Size: Approximately 88" wide x 26" down center
Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows = 4" in St st
2. Berroco Remix Light: 1 ball each MC and CC
If you're looking for a completely wool-free option, try Berroco Remix Light. Berroco Remix Light is a super comfortable multi-seasonal yarn. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres.
If you want to use a fun variegated, multi-coloured yarn try Berroco Comfort DK. It's a super soft and comfortable blend of very high-quality synthetic fibres and is both machine wash and dryable.
- 2.75mm/US2 double-pointed needles or 9"/10" circular needles
- 3.5mm/US5 double-pointed needles or 9"/10" circular needles
- Stitch markers
Waste yarn to hold heel sts
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable