Berroco Fragaria Summer Tee Kit PROJECT
Quickly knit this simple cropped tee knitting pattern with just a few balls of Berroco Remix Light! The body is knit in the round with a mesh panel at the sides, that carries up and over to form the yoke.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.
- Bust—32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)"
- Length—16 (16½, 17, 17½, 18, 18½, 20, 20)"
- This garment was designed with approximately 2–4" of ease. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size.
- Shown in size 36"
Gauge: 24 sts and 36 rnds = 4" in St st
- 3.25mm/US3 - 29" circular needles
Waste yarn or a spare needle (size 3 or smaller) to hold sts
2 st markers
2 removable st markers (or safety pins)
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable