Berroco Margherita Pullover Kit PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER KIT (see below for details)
This basic bottom-up raglan sweater is a great introduction to sweater knitting. The body and sleeves are knit in the round before being joined, and the super-bulky Berroco Coco means it can be finished quickly!
Quickly make fun projects with this super bulky-weight yarn! Berroco Coco is 100% superwash merino wool dyed with splashes of color for fast and fabulous projects. 100% Superwash Merino Wool, made in Italy. For best results, place garment in a mesh wash bag, machine wash separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry.
- Bust: 38½ (42½, 46½, 50½, 54½, 58½, 62½)"
- Length: 17½ (17½, 18½, 19¼, 19¾, 20¼, 20¾)"
- Shown in size 42½"
- Suggested ease: 2–4" positive ease.
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rnds = 4" in St st on larger needles
- Berroco Coco: 7 (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13) balls, shown in 4906 Shore
Kit DOES NOT Include
- 8mm/US11 - 29" circular needles
- 8mm/US11 - 16" circular needles
- 10mm/US15 - 29" circular needles
- 10mm/US15 - 16" circular needles
8mm/US11 double-pointed needles
4 jumbo stitch markers (1 a different color for beg-of-rnd)
- See finished Projects HERE
- This yarn is machine washable
These kits are a special-order, we aren’t stocking them in the store on a regular basis but you have the option to order them any time (they will be available to purchase as long as the manufacturer makes them available to us). Your kit will ship or be available for pick-up once it arrives, and we will contact you. If you need your kit for a specific date please let us know and we can find out if it’s feasible.
Share this item: