Ship Shape Pullover PROJECT
Ship Shape is knit seamlessly, top down, beginning with 2 separate pieces for the shoulder gussets. The yoke is a drop shoulder / raglan hybrid, making it perfect for playing with stripes, self striping yarn, or colour blocking! Body and sleeves are knit in the round.
Berroco Remix Light is a multi-seasonal yarn that's so comfortable you'll find yourself wearing your garments made with it become some of your favorites. It's super soft, light, breathable, machine washable, and it's made in France from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled fibres (10% silk, 9% linen, 27% cotton, 30% nylon, 24% acrylic). Read more about how Berroco Remix and Remix Light are made HERE. 100g/400m (432 yds), machine wash, lay flat to dry.
XXS(XS, S1, S2, M1, M2, L , XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X)
33½(35¾, 38, 40, 42¼, 45, 48, 51½, 55, 58¾, 63, 66½, 70)"
Intended to fit with approximately 10-17 cm (4-7 inches) of positive ease around the chest. The body length is slightly cropped and the sleeves are 3/4 length, but both can easily be modified as they are knit top down. Just make sure you have enough yarn if you plan to lengthen anything.
Sample shown in size S2 with about 15 cm (6 inches) of positive ease.
- 22 stitches and 30 rows = 10 cm in stocking st
- Berroco Remix Light: MC 2(2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3) shown in 6949 Nightfall, CC 1(1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) shown in 6901 Birch
- 3.25mm needles (see pattern for details)
- 3.5mm/US4 needles (see pattern for details)
- Stitch markers
- Knitting flat and in the round
- increases and decreases
- picking up stitches
Other Yarn Options
- Sandnes Garn Double Sunday (100% merino wool)
- Berroco Vintage DK (wool/synthetic blend)
- Berroco Pima Soft (100% pima cotton)
- Fibre Co Acadia (merino wool, baby alpaca, silk)
Share this item: